Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

DailyHobby.tk

Last week I was busy making a new website. My wife had the idea of creating a website dedicated to selecting the hobby for every evening. When you do have a free evening or day and don`t know what to do - try visiting that site and picking anything you want. And of course I'm open to constructive criticism :)

This site is quite simple and to illustrate this let me show the make log. I`ve been spending my spare time after work every day - it was like 1-2 hours every day.
Day 1: Discussion of the idea and choosing hosting;
Day 2: Two paged  book-like view... Failed :)
Day 3: Added database access and deployed that database to the hosting;
Day 4: Added one paged book-like view and dynamic loading of the content;
Day 5: Added stylysh navigation menu and alternative page change;
Day 6: I was lazy ^_^
Day 7: Added static pages and updated a live database with actual content.

And that`s all!

Take a look at this site: dailyhobby.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment